- Refer to topics covered in Episode 2
- Adding assets locally using Node – jQuery and Bootstrap
- Continue editing the Bootstrap layouts
- How Controllers are used with Views
- How to apply active CSS class for controlling style of navbar
- Adding notification section
- Get episode2 branch from Github.
- The V in MVC is View. Views are what is being displayed to the user.
- Views are found in the /resources/views directory.
- Show how the default is displayed by explaining the routes file and the view file.
- Show example of .gitignore file.
Use Bootstrap Example
- Copy and replace the default view file with Bootstrap.